sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2011


As I look around me I feel something has changed in me.
And I guess it's not good.

There is no more room I seem to fit in, no place where
I seem to belong to.
Everything suddenly seems awkward and wrong.
I don't know where I have to run to,
but here is not the place for me.
My spirit keeps flying away,
insisting to escape from the mundane thoughts I should have.

The reality seems clearer every day.
And the picture is not beautiful.
It's a mistake.
The wrong path it seems.
And yet the right path is misty, clouded, hidden in my own shadows.

Don't touch me now.
Everything is too weird these days.
And I don't know who we are anymore.
Apparently, I never knew anyway.

Is it too late now?
What can be my next step?
I just hope I don't fall.

Um comentário:

  1. Honey, I don't know what exactly is going on , but I want you to know no matter what, I'll be here for you, sweetie. You can always count on me...

    Kisses,
    Ju.

    ResponderExcluir