sábado, 1 de março de 2014

28 de dezembro de 2013


"If you are wise you won't be deceived by the innocent airs of those whom you have once found to be dangerous."

What if there is not a realiable human being after all? What if all the people are only interested  in their own eventuallies? What if the person beside you is just another liar with a smile on their faces? It would be a lonely world.
But, what would you do?  Where would you go? Who would you be?  How would your life change?
--------
I came here to see you and after days without moaning, tears fall free from my eyes again. What if I had stayed there? I would probably be running from desperate calls for attention from my little cousins, just watching childish movies, rocking on the hammock with a little child laughing warmly in my arms. I would be preparing them something to eat and eating well. I would be looking at the bright stars of the countryside and feeling a soft breeze caress my skin. But I came here for love. And the result is tears. Tears I have not shed since the last time I was here. Maybe love is overrated.
--------
Maybe it's this room. I feel like a prisioner here, looked inside these walls, staring at the screen on my computer. My options seem to end here. And I want to feel the breeze on my skin. I want to walk outside and wander. I want to feel other's touch on my skin. I want a pure touch. Without judgements, without an opinion: pure touch. I want that child on my arms arms. And her pure touch caressing my skin, letting me touch her sofly and she would quietly just sit and observe.
How can I break free without breaking free? How can I fly without wings?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário